In a few words…
My name is Jérémie Mary (beware of the spelling it's not Jeremy nor Marie). I'm Associate Professor (Maître de Conférences HDR) in the SequeL INRIA team and member of Cristal (Former LIFL, CNRS, UMR 9189) at the University of Lille.
My current research interest are related on :
- Optimisation of Ads display with constraints ;
- Recommandation systems, user preferences and bandits;
- Optimisation (especially for thermal control / smart grids) ;
- Reinforcement Learning
- Active pattern discovery, time series
- Large data sets.
You can get a pdf version of my CV.
- Oct 14 : With Frederic Guillou - PhD Student - and Romaric Gaudel - SequeL permanent member - we won the RecSys'14 challenge https://twitter.com/recsyschallenge.
- Sept 14 : Website of ICML Lille is now Live http://icml.cc/2015/
- We hold a workshop at NIPS'14 on decision making under uncertainity.
- From 2012, leader of collaborations with TBS, Nuukik and PICOM (Hermes project).
- July 2012: Main organizer of the Challenge Exploration & Exploitation 3 (in conjunction with an ICML 2012 workshop - Edinburgh) on Yahoo! news dataset.
- July 2011: with Olivier Nicol - PhD Student in SequeL- we won the ICML'11 Challenge Exploration & Exploitation 2 in Seattle. This challenge was organized by the University College London (UCL) on dataset provided by Adobe.
- Expert for French Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR) on "Crédit Impôt Recherche" (CIR).
- Member of the European network of excellence PASCAL2 (Pattern Analysis, Statistical Modelling and Computational Learning).
- Co-head of the new master program on data science and machine learning.
- Misc invited talks: GDR-ISIS, Euratechnologies Big Data, Salon de la presse,…
- E-Mail :
- Jeremie (dot) Mary (at) inria.fr
- Phone :
- (+33) 03.59.57.78.99 (INRIA Desk)
- Fax :
- (+33) 03.59.57.75.56
- Mail :
- Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne.
- 40 avenue Halley, Bat A, Park Plaza
- 59650 VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ Cedex FRANCE